Innovate MTX-L (3918): Complete All-In-One Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit
Gauge, Silver Bezel, Black Bezel, White Faceplate, Black Faceplate, Bosch Wideband O2 Sensor (LSU4.9), 8 Ft. Sensor Cable (Overall length 10 ft.), Exhaust Bung, Program Cable (Only needed for Datalogging and to change the Fuel Type Setting), and Manual.
• The only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
• Water Resistant 52mm (2 1/16”) round dash-mountable casing is perfect for automotive, powersports, marine, and demanding racing applications
• Built-in Direct Digital™ Wideband Controller reduces wiring and simplifies installation (No LC-1 required)
• Wideband O2 Sensor is compatible with all fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, Methanol, E85, etc)
• Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for increased accuracy
• (2) 0-5v fully programmable linear analog outputs for use with engine management systems “closed-loop” and external dataloggers
• Interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
• Large digital readout and programmable “Digital Needle” provides the functionality of a needle style gauge with the pinpoint accuracy of a digital display
• Datalog using LogWorks on your PC
• Serial IN and OUT ports allows for easy connection with other Innovate MTS and other devices
- All-in-one, intelligent boost controller and wideband air/fuel ratio controller
- Controller and display housed in 52mm (2 1/6”) gauge body
- Patented DirectDigital™ Wideband Technology
- Boost control adjustment up to 44psi (4 BAR MAP Sensor)
- User programmable boost cut safety using Air/Fuel and Pressure references
- Programmable waste gate reference pressure threshold
- Programmable solenoid duty cycle with separate gain control function
- No PC required for configuration and use (Required for data logging)
- OLED user configurable display
- Programmable shift light
- Wideband O² Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Ability to calibrate O² sensor for maximum accuracy
- *One configurable linear 0-5v analog output
- 4 channels of log-able data (MAP, RPM, A/F, WG duty)
- Accessory O² sensor cable lengths sold separately: 3ft, 8ft (Included), and 18ft
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with other Innovate MTS enabled devices)
SCG-1: Solenoid Controller Kit - includes the SCG-1 gauge, Wideband oxygen O² sensor, 8 ft sensor cable, O² sensor weld-on bung, 4 BAR Map sensor, Solenoid w/bracket, Vacuum hose kit, Black/Silver bezel, Black/White faceplate, Serial program cable, & Installation manual.
LC-2 (3877): Complete Lambda Cable Kit (8 ft.)
LC-2 Controller, Bosch Wideband O² Sensor, 8 Ft. Sensor Cable (Overall length 10 ft.), 1" Mild-Steel Exhaust Bung, *Program Cable, & Manual.
The evolution of the world’s most popular stand alone digital O² sensor controller, the Innovate Motorsports LC-2 builds upon the legacy of the LC-1 by adding simplicity and leading edge technology.
The LC-2 utilizes the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology on the market! The LC-2’s patented award-winning DirectDigital™ signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LC-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
The LC-2 includes a digital input/output, 2 full-programmable analog outputs, and is ideal for applications such as dynamometers, data acquisition systems, standalone ECUs, and gauges.
The LC-2 can also be "daisy-chained" for cost-effective individual cylinder monitoring, and is fully compatible with our Modular Tuning System (MTS).
PL-1: Pocket Logger, Innovate MTS Datalogger
The PL-1 is the latest in Innovate Motorsports’ line-up of products to allow for easy data logging of your MTS (Modular Tuning System) compatible product. Whether you have an LC-1 & SSI-4, MTX gauges, or any other combination of Innovate Motorsports MTS devices, the PL-1 integrates seamlessly to record all the data from the connected devices.
Record up to 32-channels of Innovate MTS compatible devices
Sample rate of 12 times per second
Log directly to SD card (included) 2GB SD = 580 hours of recording!
Playback log data with powerful LogWorks software (available for download)
Positive lock connectors for all connections
Innovate MTS serial IN
Trigger recording on PL-1 and/or with "optional" remote push button
|Operating Voltage||12V to 18V DC|
|Input Current, Operating||200mA|
|Operating||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Serial IN||Innovate MTS Compatible|
|SD Memory Card||17 Minutes Per MB (1024 MB in 1 GB)|
|Card Format||FAT 16 & FAT 32|
|Recording Sample Rate||12 Sa/S|
|Dimensions||2.2" x 1" x 1.8"|
Complete kit includes:
PL-1, Pocket Logger
2GB SD Memory Card
SD Memory Card Reader, USB to PC
Power Cable, 12v
LogWorks 3.0 Software, available for download (CD not included)
MTS Patch Cable, Locking 4-pin to 4-pin, for newer devices like the MTX gauges
MTS Patch Cable, 2.5mm to 4-pin, needed for LC-1, SSI-4, TC-4, & LMA-3
LM-2 (3837): Complete Lambda Cable Kit (8 ft.)
The LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, ODB-II tuning software, or a flash/chip programmer, an LM-2 is the tool you need to dial in maximum HP. The meter’s award-wining digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
The LM-2 also features two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be defined by the user.